Learn Scrum the right way
The #1 training that helps you understand why Scrum works and how to implement it successfully in your organization.
Scrum might look simple, but doing it correctly is hard. In fact, most organizations fall short and obtain only a small percentage of the benefits that can be achieved. That's why it's so important to start your Scrum journey the right way: by taking a high quality Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster training led by one of the top Scrum experts in the world.
In this two-day training you will learn how to get a Scrum project up and running. The training is highly interactive and you will leave with lots of practical hands-on experience, plus dozens of tips and tricks on what you need to do to succeed with Scrum in your organization. And if you are already doing (or trying to do) Scrum, this training will help you understand what your team is doing well and what you need to improve to take it to the next level.
In this course you will learn:
- The underlying principles and values of Lean Thinking and Agile that make Scrum work.
- How to get a Scrum project started, from product vision to Product Backlog.
- The Scrum roles and responsibilities and how to map them to your existing organization.
- The Scrum meetings and ceremonies and how to facilitate them so they go well.
- Agile Estimating and Planning: how to plan and keep track of progress in your Scrum project.
- Visual Management: how to empower self-organizing teams while creating transparency and trust.
- Technical practices: what you need to know about developing software in an Agile way, and why it matters.
- Advanced topics: how to scale Scrum, do Scrum with offshore, and extend Scrum beyond your team.
- Beyond the CSM: how to continue your education and experience after this initial training.
The course also foresees open space for discussing your real-life situations and helping you out.
After successfully completing this course, participants will be entitled to take the online exam to obtain the Certified ScrumMaster certification from the Scrum Alliance, plus a two year paid membership. More information on:
Besides one of the best trainings in the industry, you get:
- Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks.
- All courseware materials in electronic format.
- A deck of Planning Poker cards
- PMI members can claim 16 PDU's
- You can also claim 16 SEU's to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
The training is given in English. All training materials are also in English.
Both days welcome at 8h30. Course runs from 9h - 17h30
€1.425 (VAT excl.)
Agilar is recognized as provider for KMO Portefeuille.
In order to keep a balanced group, in each training we have a maximum of 4 inscriptions from the same company.
Schaliënhoevedreef 20E (1st floor)
(free parking available)
Dec 7 - Dec 8 (2017)
Additional infoAdditional info
ALC workshop: Agile Learnin...
Oct 28 - Oct 29 (2017), Gent, Belgium
This 2 day workshop is an introduction to the basic princ...
Agile Learning Center kids/...
Oct 30 - Nov 3 (2017), Gent, Belgium
Agile Learning Centers restore the joy of learning with a...
Certified ScrumMaster in En...
Nov 2 - Nov 3 (2017), Gent
The #1 training that helps you understand why Scrum works...
- ALC workshop: Agile Learnin...