Expand your knowledge on Agile/Scrum product development and project management with this Certified Scrum Product Owner℠ training.
This intermediate-level training is recommended to any and all profiles who wish to deepen their knowledge of Scrum with a focus on the role of Product Owner and the management of agile product development. It is advised to have taken a basic or introductory training beforehand (CSM or equivalent).
For in-house trainings, course content can be focussed according to the client’s perspective, such as using real internal case studies for the exercises and discussions.
- Revision of the Scrum Framework
- The role of Product Owner: responsibilities, challenges, collaboration with the ScrumMaster, relation with other legacy roles
- Pros and cons of different types of Product Owner: product, project, proxy PO’s…
- Road to Sprint 1: Discovery/Inception facilitation techniques using Design Thinking (product vision, stakeholders, personas and empathy maps, business model, risks, release planning, etc.)
- Writing and splitting user stories, writing approval criteria
- User story mapping
- Graphical facilitation
- Creation and management of the Product Backlog
- Agile planning and estimation
- Prioritisation criteria
- Working with MVP’s, Lean Startup, strategies to maximise return on investment (ROI)
- Release planning
The training makes use of modern training techniques that rely on the participants’ involvement and the adequate combination of theory, practice, and open space which allows for the discussion of real-life situations brought by the participants.
Training materials and handouts:
Students are given introductory pre-reading material. After successfully completing the course, the students are sent a high quality PDF handout containing a visual recount of the training.
After successfully completing this course, participants will receive the official Certified Scrum Product Owner certification from the Scrum Alliance, plus a two year paid membership.
Besides one of the best trainings in the industry, you get:
- Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks.
- All courseware materials in electronic format.
- PMI members can claim 16 PDU's
- You can also claim 16 SEU's to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
The CSPO Certification. More information on:
The training is given in English. All training materials are also in English.
Both days welcome at 8h30. Course runs from 9h - 17h30.
€1.425 (VAT excl.)
Agilar is recognized as provider for KMO Portefeuille.
In order to keep a balanced group, in each training we have a maximum of 4 inscriptions from the same company.
9000 Gent, Belgium
(15 minutes walking from Sint Pieters Station - free parking available)
Oct 19 - Oct 20 (2017)
Additional infoAdditional info
ALC workshop: Agile Learnin...
Oct 28 - Oct 29 (2017), Gent, Belgium
This 2 day workshop is an introduction to the basic princ...
Agile Learning Center kids/...
Oct 30 - Nov 3 (2017), Gent, Belgium
Agile Learning Centers restore the joy of learning with a...
Certified ScrumMaster in En...
Nov 2 - Nov 3 (2017), Gent
The #1 training that helps you understand why Scrum works...
- ALC workshop: Agile Learnin...